Everyday, things get flushed away…Good and bad. When your drains get clogged, or backed up, it can cause an awful mess. This is where drain cleaning maintenance is important. With our cleaning process, we ensure that your home’s plumbing system will be free of anything that could potentially damage the pipes if left alone. We keep your plumbing clean on all fronts, inside and out!
What are the Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning
- Regular cleaning can actually extend the life of your drains by reducing the damage that might collect over time.
- Drain cleaning eliminates odours by removing food particles and debris that have become stuck in drains. When you get your drains cleaned properly, you may also get rid of nasty odours.
- Faster drainage and fewer clogs — Over time, drains can get clogged, resulting in catastrophic clogs. Clogs can be cleared by cleaning your drains, and you’ll notice speedier draining as a result!
- Defends against costly repairs – When you schedule routine drain maintenance, you may frequently detect minor concerns before they become major issues. Your plumber will be able to detect aged pipes, overflowing pipes, and pipe-damaging obstructions at an early stage.
How often should i clean my brains?
The easiest way to decide how often you should clean your drain is to determine how often a clog occurs. How often you should clean your drains depends on how many people or animals are in your home and how many people or animals use the bathrooms in your home. Clogs can occur from hair, grease, food bits and other liquids that enter the drain.
Cleaning your drain will keep it clear of issues that can be potentially more costly to fix, such as a clogged drain or one with poor water pressure. Many residential drains are made from plastic and porcelain, which can quickly become blocked by the material of disposable care items such as cotton swabs or feminine products, causing the solid materials to build up in other areas and cause further problems. When to Clean Your Drains: Once per month
How do I Maintain Your Drains After A Professional Cleaning?
It’s critical that you continue to take preventative maintenance activities once your drains have been professionally cleaned to keep them functioning properly. You can do a few things to keep your drains clear on your own.
- What you put down the sink, toilet, and shower drain should be carefully considered.
Purchase a drain grate or screen.
- Every few weeks, inspect the drain stoppers in your sink for any hair, soap buildup, or other particles that have begun to accumulate.
- Over-the-counter chemical cleaners should not be flushed down the drain since they can damage your pipes.
- Every week, flush your bathroom drains with hot water to eliminate any buildup.
- When your garbage disposal is on, run cold water.
Taking these preventative maintenance procedures and hiring a drain cleaning service on a regular basis will help you avoid major problems. Leaving your drains unattended can lead to significant clogs or even a blockage, resulting in pipe damage, a reduction in the quality of your water, and other health problems.
Fast, Efficient & Professional Drain Cleaning with Henry Cleaning
If you are looking for reliable, affordable drain cleaning services give Henry Services a call on 0800 059 9954 for a quote.